Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Slice Of The Good Life.

I have long been in the pursuit of the good life. My definition of the good life is piles of cash, foods and places to die for, and things that would deem me materialistic. At my age, I'm probably only getting 3% of the good life pie. I probably won't get into a hundred percent but I'm gonna give a shot to every percent.

I hid my other blog for a while cos I've been doing a lot of traveling and food tripping lately and it has been more than awesome. Yes, there is the stench of burnt money every time I pay for transportation or for food that is not worth the pricey bill but I'm glad I took the chance of trying it.

Maybe I could help people in staying away from restaurants or tell people about a great place and whereabouts of great food. Maybe you could also tell me of dishes to try and places that are definitely worth the trip.

I will try to put into detail everything - from costs to quality and everything in between.

Let me show you pictures of scrumptious food and snapshots of paradise.

A taste of the good life.

5 comments:

  1. I love what the URL says (yeah, good life!) and the template. :) Added your new blog to my reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Envious~~~

    So many places to see, so many food to taste. I'm looking forward to those awesome pictures!

    No worries about the $$$ spent. You can't buy a good life but to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The good life is doing what you love and getting a feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment and thinking that what you do is important in some way...all the other stuff will follow even if not in great quantity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to your new foodie and traveling adventure posts!^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. ayan follow na kita...food at travel blog ba gagawin mo dito?

    ReplyDelete

Got nothing but awesomeness to share? Write up!