Sunday, June 5, 2011

Update: Internship and Call Center.

Wow, I haven't posted anything for a full month! However, this is one of the rare times I'm fully available to write a few sets of words! Even so, I want to keep this blog running.. if only I have a few hours to burn.

So anyway, what's up with me? Life has been going wayyy TOO FAST for me right now. I am racing to graduate this year, with only a few units left, which is equal to about 4 more months in College if things go really well. Aside from that, I am an intern at a mental hospital in Mandaluyong thrice a week administering psychological tests and interviewing patients. This week I'm assigned to the Forensic Pavilion, where patients with criminal cases reside. So yeah, good luck to me.

Also another addition to my already hectic life is I work nights at a Call Center specializing in selling after market car parts to customers. Right now, I'm going from 12MN-9AM. Then I got class at 7.30 or 9AM the following morning. So go figure how I'm juggling those things. Haha!

Well, this is just an update. Next post, I'm gonna write about how I got accepted for the job. The good life is not just about partying, good food, awesome acquaintances, or traveling, it's also about figuring out a way to get money and live the good life. It's also about working hard and not just expect money to come your way through your parents or borrowing money. You have to do something which is a product of your dedication and determination, that is either working hard, being good at handling money, or putting up your own business.

Much Love,

HalfCrazy

10 comments:

  1. Hello there HalfCrazy! It's nice to you blogging again--even if it's just occasionally. I am so proud of all of your accomplishments, since I first started reading your other blogs! That is quite a schedule that you have. It sounds like you have an interesting and exciting career in psychology ahead of you! Watch your back in the Forensic Pavilion! You never disappoint your readers, so I'm sure I can speak for everyone and say we are looking forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like everything is going very fast for you. I hope that you take time to step and rest for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Half! With the long weekend here in Lisbon (four days off...), I finally manage to stroll around Blogosphere...
    Do you sleep? Or are you just gone entirely... not Half... ;)
    Blogtrotter Two is waiting for you in Corsica... Enjoy and have a splendid week ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, sounds like everything is going great for you, I'm so happy to hear that :)

    I've been really busy too (hence the really late comment... sorry!) but I'm hoping my life will be calmer from next month. Maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a busy bee =) Good luck with the internship, sounds interesting =)

    Make sure you make time for play!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really think you're just HalfCrazy? Just kidding. But, do you still have time to sleep? Where you working at? Maybe we can meet up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a busy life....but hey busy is good...much luck to you...take a break now and then though....its good for the soul and spirit...zman sends

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi ms.! i can relate to you.. i'm also a working student. woke up regularly at 3:15 am. starting to work from 4:30 am to 2pm. Then, have my class at 3pm-8pm everyday except sunday. I am a 4th yr. psychology student seeking for help on how to apply in mental (mandaluyong) hospital.
    What are the requirements?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey missy, stopped by to say hey. I know it's been a while since I have but I've moved from Blogger and now I'm on Wordpress so I don't really have that "reader" thing that updates me on new posts anymore. Anyways, how are ya? I'm busy busy as always.. started back college as well as still working full time, and also being a wife, it takes a toll and there aren't enough hours in the day lol.
    Sounds like you've been busy too. Congrats on the job! Good luck, and you're right, the good life is much more than all those things. For me, it's even much more than money. It's about having a support system in life, a circle of people you can count on no matter what, a circle that will love you and be there for you no matter what. Right now, my mom, my husband, and a good friend is what makes up that circle for me, and whether I make a million online, or zero, I know they'll always be there by my side no matter what. That's the good life. ;)

    Take care chick!

    TriNi @ Make Money Online

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope things are good with you, been a while...zman sends

    ReplyDelete

Got nothing but awesomeness to share? Write up!